Proper nutrition is a fundamental pillar for health and well-being not only for people but also for their pets. We believe that natural is best, whenever it is possible and strive to offer a treat and chew line that is reflective of our philosophy: keep it pure and simple. At Superior Farms Pet Provisions we offer all natural, wholesome treats that are grain and gluten free and contain no artificial colors, flavors, or fillers. Our treats and chews are made of 100% lamb or venison, as pure as it can get!
We offer high quality treats and chews with the health and safety of your pet in mind. We have a strict quality control program at all phases of production to ensure that your pet is receiving the highest possible quality of treat and chew available. We work hard to create nutritious, safe, and delicious treats, chews, and biscuits, from our farms, to your pet.™
- Made in the USA
- USDA Inspected Plants
- All Natural
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Irradiated for Quality and Safety
- Raw and Frozen Products
- Novel Protein
Humane Treatment Statement
The employee owners of Superior Farms/Superior Farms Pet Provision take very seriously our responsibility for the humane treatment of all animals. Humane animal handling in our plants is a top priority and we demonstrate this by:
- Having a veterinarian on staff to ensure that we are handling animals according to the highest animal welfare standards.
- Receiving the highest marks in 10 voluntary audits in 2016 for animal welfare by regulatory agencies, our customers, and other quality assurance certification agencies.
- Establishing procedures and uncompromising standards that exceed USDA requirements regarding animal handling procedures. All actions at our plants occur with USDA personnel on site.
- Having Dr. Temple Grandin, Ph.D. the leading animal behaviorist, help design not only our facilities but also our training program for our employees that handle animals. In early 2016, Dr. Grandin recorded a documentary in our Dixon facility as an example of proper humane animal practices.
- Requiring, for over a decade, a comprehensive in-house training program ensuring that our employees know our expected uncompromising standards that animals are treated humanely.
We are proud of the high standards we strive for and uphold at Superior Farms and our employee owners take very seriously any allegations of wrongdoing.